City & Guilds F-Gas 2079-14 Cat.4 Training Course
Course code: FG-14
This City & Guilds accredited F-Gas course is a 1½ day training course will provide you with the practical skills and base knowledge to undertake leak checking of air conditioning systems, stationery refrigeration systems, heat-pump equipment or systems containing Fluorinated (F) gases or Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS).
What you will learn
- Identify basic standard units
- Identify the causes and effects of global warming and climate change
- Identify causes and effects of ozone depletion
- Identify stationary refrigerant, air conditioning and heatpump system leakage risk
- Identify the hazards and safe working practices for the leak checking of stationary refrigerant, air conditioning and heat-pump systems
- undertake leak checking and record keeping.
What qualifications will you achieve?
Candidates successfully completing this course will receive the City and Guilds Level 2 Award in F Gas Regulations: Category 4 (2079-14).
How is this training delivered?
This F-Gas training course is delivered by way of classroom theory sessions and Workshop based practical tasks workshop based tasks.
How is this training assessed?
Assessment is by way of Online multiple choice exam and practical assessment of tasks.
Maximum of 4 Candidates per class